Tagged again. Minnie, sorry it took so long. The beginning of the academic year always finds me swamped. However, as promised, here are six random things about me. Enjoy!
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. I was raised in Madrid, Spain, among the children of diplomats. They beat me up. The international abuse notwithstanding, I have a great yearning to give my children an international childhood. When R’s citizenship comes through (he’s from Colombia), we’ll travel- possibly to South America, maybe the middle east.
2. I have a thing for cinnamon. Publix greeters regularly have to restrain me from inhaling those cinnamon brooms they have in their stores. Bagels, toast, pancakes, sweet potatoes, coffee- I adulterate them all with Saigon cinnamon.
3. I’m a Reformed Calvinistic Evangelical. Scary, huh? Shorthand, I’m a Christian, and it influences the way I live like the sun influences the day. “I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” – C.S. Lewis.
5. My two butterbeans are the source of most of my belly laughs, though R can do that to me, too. St. Adelaide the Righteous is four, going on sixteen, and The Prophet Isaiah is 9 months. They have taught me about love, my selfishness, and all I ever wanted to know about poop.
6. I hate wearing socks in bed. R sleeps in them. ‘Nuf said.
(I am refusing to pass this along, not out of a disinterest in others, but to save them from another Meme. I love my readers, and the blogs I read! I just don’t want to inflict any more Meme abuse on people. If you’d like to, do it and link to me in the combox. Cheers!)