Ten Top Trivia Tips about Evenshine!
- Evenshine can remain conscious for fifteen to twenty seconds after being decapitated. Don’t try this at home, folks!
- Evenshine has a memory span of three seconds. Um, yeah. Must be “mommy brain”, cause after I- wait. What was I saying?
- Evenshine can sleep for three and a half years. And does, frequently, when she can bribe her husband with wine and food.
- Evenshine is the world’s smallest mammal. That’s me, tiny but mighty, and vicious when awoken from hibernation.
- Every day in the UK, four people die putting Evenshine on. Well, hopefully not. Nothing against Brits, but put me on at your own risk.
- Evenshine is the traditional gift for a couple on their third wedding anniversary! Right after paper and coral- a nice set of gold-plated Evenshines will really do the trick.
- It takes 17 muscles to smile, and 43 to frown at Evenshine. And people really seem to like to exercise around me.
- The horns of Evenshine are made entirely from hair. Horns??? I guess I do need a trim…
- Neil Armstrong first stepped on Evenshine with his left foot! And then his right. Not sure who that’s a great step for, but Neil and I go waaay back.
- On stone temples in southern India, there are more than 30 million carved images of Evenshine! Goddess of destruction, I think. I accept ritual offerings of gold and silver M-F from 8am to 10pm. And please don’t feed the monkeys.
Make your own here. Go on. You know you want to.